THE VAN IS SOLD!!!!
We bought this van in November 2016 to use for being able to move products for shows and have decided to use other ways of marketing….
This van would be a great family van or for someone looking to haul things as the stow n’ go seating makes it easy. The Stow N’ Go seating makes it a great transportation and cargo van. The body has a few rust spots but overall is in good condition. This vehicle is a very comfortable mini-van that drives smooth with no transmission problems.
• low miles ( about $101,000)
• country blue exterior, gray interior, automatic transmission,
• 7 passenger, 6 cylinder, stow and go seating
• new battery, 3 brand new tires, 4th tire is fairly new
• AM/FM radio cassette & cd player
• rear heat & A/C, dual control heat and A/C in front, tilt wheel, cruise
• fog lights, roof rack maintenance records, power locks, power windows, power driver seat, power mirrors,
• multi-function remote key fob, built-in garage door opener control (program yourself); can be programmed for most current openers
• trip computer with various functions, power slide driver’s side door, power rear door, cargo netting
• storage under the passenger front seat, glove box, ceiling and rear of van when seats are not in stow position
• rear seats can also be faced backwards in the “tailgate” position.
• driver’s seat is all power and all seats recline
The power slide passenger door opens manually (the power does not work on this side—we bought it like this). Other than the items we listed, we don’t know of anything else wrong with the vehicle.
The engine seems to be in excellent shape and all functions work including the air conditioning. The heater works great other than it does not blow in the front lower area, however we drove it in the winter and it was more than sufficient.